Project 4: Explorations
Essential Question: How can you find, explore, and/or expand your passion?
Objective: For the Explorations Project, all Junior Freestyle students will explore his/her own passion and improve upon a particular skill set that addresses 21st Century Skills. Ultimately, each student will share his/her exploration with classmates as their Semester 2 Final. Students will have production time in all classes to complete this project. (Note: SBAC Testing will occur in the middle of May)
Produce: For Digital Media, create a 1 page website that showcases your Explorations Project.
- Use Websites/explorations.html (note - all lowercase)
- Proper page title - not CHANGE ME!!!!!
- Original favicon saved in Websites/project4/images as favicon.png
- Buttons to content on your page
- One button that links back to your Project Info Page
- Introduction to Explorations Project
- Brief explanation specific to YOUR Explorations Project
- Showcase evidence of your Explorations Production - both final and process evidence and also your infographic
- Reflect on your Explorations Project.
- Optional - Showcase the Reason Experimental Music previously created. Include a screenshot of your Reason file.
- Optional - Display your Experimental Music artist statement.
- Reflect on your Freestyle Experience so far.
- Appropriate footer
- Follow Principles and Elements of Design, CRAP, and Usability techniques
The applications you will use for this project, at the minimum, include Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Reason.
Deadline (unless different deadline given below) for a complete and working version of your Explorations Project posted on the webserver by the Exhibition day in May.
How do you implement/edit the page? Click on all 3 links below.
- Download this template, double click to unzip it if necessary, read the README file in the folder, and following instructions.
- Follow these instructions to edit your page.
- Here are the rubrics associated with this project
Assessments for this website project will include
- Completion of content requirements listed above
- Use of the web design concept of C.R.A.P = Contrast, Repetition, Alignment, Proximity
- Use of the web design concept: Usability